Ladies Complete Golf Clubs Set 2011 Model Drivers, Hybrid, Irons, Putter Bag Pink Color Womens

I ordered these clubs not knowing what to expect as I had not tried them out at all. I am a beginner golfer and was looking for a reasonable price on a set of clubs that would suit me well. I could not be more pleased with my purchase! The cubs are gorgeous and came with a bag which was a definite plus. I also love the hot pink club head covers. I was nervous about how they would fit since I had not gotten a feel for them, but they ended up being perfect. For perspective purposes, I am 5'6" for those of you ladies who are of similar heights. I have had an excellent time playing with them on the course thus far. They are easy to hit and and are very forgiving. I did notice the grips were rather stiff and a little hard on my hands, but when wearing a glove it was not a problem. I would highly recommend this set for beginners!